In the House Ministries exists to train, encourage and equip the body of Christ in the areas of prayer, worship, evangelism, prophetic, ministry to the poor, spiritual warfare and the creative arts. The Downtown House of Prayer is established to provide 24/7 worship and prayer for the city of Portland, Oregon. This blog is just for fun, but perhaps over time it will provide some insight and stimulate discussion surrounding the above areas.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

We're Back


I am attempting to learn how to get pictures on here. I think the last time I did this it left this huge gap between the title and the base of the post. ah well, my more technically minded friends will have to meet me soon at a wi-fi cafe....

oh look--this is Kathleen and Ben at our lovely hostel in Dresden....AH HA....more pictures to come...

now if I can just fix this obnoxious space

(obviously, we have all returned home--we have a NEW BUILDING and will begin a NEW SCHEDULE in November...stay tuned.....)

Comments:
I fixed the gap. I feel so brilliant.
 
Renee, you are brilliant
 
yes, very brilliant
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?