In the House Ministries exists to train, encourage and equip the body of Christ in the areas of prayer, worship, evangelism, prophetic, ministry to the poor, spiritual warfare and the creative arts. The Downtown House of Prayer is established to provide 24/7 worship and prayer for the city of Portland, Oregon. This blog is just for fun, but perhaps over time it will provide some insight and stimulate discussion surrounding the above areas.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

struck down but not destroyed

Yes, the rumors are true. I am in a cast ( a black one at the moment, with scriptures written in silver covering it--very nice). My achilles tendon has been torn and the doctor has given me 12 weeks to heal. I so much appreciate all the prayers and prophetic words that have been spoken over me. I know the Lord has been faithful to relieve me from much of the pain and this first week is probably the most difficult---thus the lack of blogging even after an awesome event!

More will be written later regarding our 48hrs on the eastside of Portland but I will say this for now: I believe the time was extremely strategic and the enemy suffered a great blow. Several people have sent me words stating their belief that this injury I am suffering really was a strike in retaliation of what was happening spiritually at the 48hrs. I am not one to always assume such a thing, but this sits well in my Spirit.....as it was first prayed over me I thought of Psalm 2: "He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord shall hold them in derision..." The enemy makes plans, he plots his ways, but it is a vain thing. God sits triumphantly in heaven!

I loved the fact that we had lots of young people present at the 48, as well as pastors and leaders from the community. The worship was powerful and the prayers were effective for what the Lord wants to do among this generation.

Let the army of God arise! Let them come willingly in this the day of His power! Let them walk unashamed in the splendor of the King, revealing His majesty to the earth!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?