In the House Ministries exists to train, encourage and equip the body of Christ in the areas of prayer, worship, evangelism, prophetic, ministry to the poor, spiritual warfare and the creative arts. The Downtown House of Prayer is established to provide 24/7 worship and prayer for the city of Portland, Oregon. This blog is just for fun, but perhaps over time it will provide some insight and stimulate discussion surrounding the above areas.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Let the blogging begin

All my friends are doing it. blogging that is. so, why not? I do have a few things to say. You can choose to listen or to just go away :-) the other day someone told me they found a link to me on a postmodern website. I thought that was strangely humorous. so, once again, why not join in the fun.....

as soon as I get this all figured out we can begin group blogging with the house of prayer....now that should be interesting.
Comments:
HA! excellent idea, this could even be a virtual prayer house in a way, I'm glad to see it
 
Yay! a DHOP blog! Way to go, Renee.
 
Postmodern, huh?! Don't you just love all those tags that ppl try to put on you, to put you in a box they think they understand?

Here's to a blog that defies description!
 
thanks for commenting Peter! Always good to hear from our friend in the UK! Defying description is a personal goal of mine....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?